Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Katy Gardner gets her braces!

This morning Katy Gardner from Weiner, Arkansas is getting her braces free of charge courtesy of Smile for a Lifetime Foundation of Northeast Arkansas. We are so excited and know that this gift will make a huge change in the life of an awesome young lady. Katy is an 8th grader who wants to be a pediatrician when she grows up. She said in her hand written letter accompanying her application, “The day my grandma said I got free braces I was thrilled. When I receive my free braces it will be the happiest day of my life. I won’t be self conscience any more. I will be able to smile without thinking about my teeth.”
We believe that by helping Katy feel good about herself and have the confidence to smile will give her the best shot at fulfilling her potential and achieving her goals. “I am always grossed out by my teeth, but when I get my braces off I will smile and be a happier person,” Katy said. I couldn’t have said it better myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment