Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Lee Lamberson receives braces from S4L today!


The second recipient of free orthodontic treatment for the month of March also got his braces today. Lee Lamberson is a senior at Jonesboro High School and is very involved in the theater program. He was described by his drama teacher as being, “a very talented actor who won’t let his enthusiasm show because of his smile”. Lee has plans to attend college in the fall and wants to major in theater.
Dawn Tucker, JHS drama teacher said, “His current smile will hinder him in this endeavor [college major in drama]. He is a versatile theater student working both on stage and back stage but he will be forced to work back stage without your [S4L] help”. We are so glad to grant Lee’s wish for a great smile to go along with is wonderful talent. We know that this will increase his confidence and self image and help him achieve his dreams.
When asked how he felt about being selected by S4L Lee said, “I would like to say how grateful I really am. I never in all my life thought that something like this would happen to me. When my teacher told me I was selected I almost cried. This is the best thing that has ever happened to me.”
What more can I add…
Be sure to catch Lee on KAIT 8 TV tonight at 5 and 6 pm or on the website at http://www.kait8.com/ .

No comments:

Post a Comment